Diamond wire cutting and diamond wire sawing is a flexible tool for masonry, reinforced concrete and steel, iron, aluminium and various forms of metal cutting. It allows almost any large concrete or masonry structure to be cut where other methods are not feasible. It is an ideal tool for cutting and removing reinforced concrete.
Sawing with diamond wire is the most efficient way to remove large concrete constructions such as foundations and bridges. Or to cut in thick walls and openings with exact corners.
Our wire saws, are easy to use. They are powerful and flexible, which also makes them perfect for smaller jobs.
There is virtually no limit in terms of sawing depth. You’re able to do deep sawing in confined spaces. And our unique diamond tools enable you to cut very complex structures, both in steel and heavily reinforced concrete. Flexibility in awkward or difficult spaces.
- Creates less wastage than other methods and unlimited cutting depth.
- Cuts through masonry and reinforced concrete.
- Can often be more cost-effective than alternatives.
- Great for cutting masonry and concrete that is sub-merged in water.
- Used for cutting when particularly thick material or irregular shapes are involved and conventional diamond blades would not be suitable and speed is crucial
- Applications include bridge sections, culverts, columns etc