Concrete saw cutting is commonly used for cutting hard flat surfaces such as motorways, bridges, pavements and floor slabs, along with trenching, joints, demolitions cuts and floor chases. With our many types of floor saws we can accommodate diamond floor sawing and concrete floor cutting projects in the most challenging of environments.
Like a track saw the system consists of a circular blade mounted on a spindle and powered by a diesel or petrol engine or even an electric motor for work inside. Being self-propelled an operator walks behind the unit as it moves along a flat surface. The diamond blade is capable of cutting up to 600mm depth.
Benefits of Floor Sawing:
- Petrol, diesel and electric machines available for cutting reinforced concrete floor slabs, inside and out, using water to cool blades and suppress dust
- Allows for both internal and external work.
- Machines are ergonomic and compact.
- Floor sawing for fast cuts through flat surfaces
- 3 Phase saws are particularly suitable for use in environmentally sensitive areas.