- Bromley Heath Viaduct project known as the A4174 Ring road viaduct, the £6.5M project is in place to carry out the maintenance and strengthen the 1960’s structure and provide improvements for cyclists and pedestrians and to strengthen the bridge.
- Drillcut (UK) Limited were required to diamond track saw and diamond wire saw cut the south cantilever into sections for removal
- The schedule complied that we would stick to a tight schedule. 1 week cutting parapet walls & removing 5no. 8 Tonne lumps. 15 days to cut the south cantilever into sections and remove
- 2no. Track Saws & 1no wire saws will be deployed from our head office in Bristol 7miles from the project location
- Drillcut (UK) Limited Progress reports were carried out daily along side decibel readings to control noise from residence near by.
- Operative rotation was carried out from start to finish to maximise the working time on site
- Operative experience & knowledge crucial in carrying out works to a tight time scale
- All slurry was contained using a combined method of crash deck scaffolding combined with felt roofing style protection designed
- All Drillcut (UK) Ltd machines where 3 phase powered to limit any emissions.
- All concrete removed was removed off site and recycled
- All equipment used on site to carry out the works was owned by Drillcut (UK) Ltd keeping costs of the project down from the start of the project
- Project was completed on a budget
- Work was completed on time scale